- High Quality SS Premier Stainless Milk Boiler 2 liters capacity
- Gently and slowly warm the milk to its boiling temperature, retaining the nutritious flavor
- The double walled boiler with an annular gap for water in a compact space saving design
- The convenient whistle lets you know when the milk begins to boil and produces loud noise as an indicator to avoid burnt milk
- Helps you make fresh un-scaled Yogurt
Stainless Steel Milk Boiler Premier Stainless Steel Cookware combines high-grade stainless steel with superior design features that ensure faster and more elegant cooking options. The size, shape and beauty of the stainless steel allow for many attractive cookware options that combine to make Premier Stainless Steel Cookware with look and style that meet the demand of the millennium. Boiling Milk in a milk boiler is a safe and effective way to preserve valuable nutrients and flavor. The double boiler design slowly and gently warms up the milk to its boiling temperature. Eliminates excessive heat, which can result in scorched flavor and formation of protein layer. Whistle in the boiler gently intimates you that the boiling process has begun. Add water to the milk boiler by unscrewing the whistle. Fill the water in the boiler. Do not overfill the boiler, overfill will result in water spilling out of the whistle while boiling milk. Medium to High flame setting will also result in the water spillage.Screw in the whistle to the milk boiler. Keep the boiler on a stove and pour milk in it. Do not heat the boiler without adding water through the whistle.If the whistling sound comes down , it means that there is not sufficient water and turn off the boiler immediately.This will burn the bottom of the pan and will not heat the milk. Water is heated first and then the heat is transferred from the water to the milk. The double boiler design limits the overflow of milk. This ensures that the milk is heated slowly and thoroughly without the risk of burning.