Premier Viola 3 Jar Mixer Grinder - 650W
- The Premier Viola is a sleek, durable and powerful (650 Watts Heavy Duty Motor, 110V) Mixer-Grinder. The appliance features 3 variable speeds and 1 pulse mode. Designed for use in USA and Canada.
- Comes with three stainless steel jars (0.5L, 1.0L, 1.5L capacity), each fitted with multi-purpose cutting blades and high-quality Polypropylene and Clear Polycarbonate lids. Stainless steel blades will allow you to liquefy, grind, grate, crush, etc. Suitable for even the toughest ingredients.
- Ideal for crushing ice, mincing meat, grinding coffee, and for making: masala, idly, dosa, vada batter, soups, and milkshakes.
- Highly polished contoured stainless steel jars make clean up fast and easy.
- The machine also features an automatic overload trip-off mechanism to safeguard the motor.
The Premier Kitchen Machines are products of advanced engineering, incorporating all the major state-of-art features of contemporary kitchen appliances.
Multiple jar sizes fitted with multi-purpose blades enable you to prepare a wide variety of recipes without having to change blades.
The Large Liquidizer Jar (1.5L) is perfect for liquid recipes such as soups and milkshakes, the Medium Wet Grinder Jar (1.0L) is ideal for idli, dosa, vada batter and the Small Multi-Purpose Jar (0.5L) is designed for meat mincing, coffee grinding, and for making dry masalas and chutneys. All size jars will also crush ice. Jars are not dishwasher safe. Please do not leave the jars soaking in any liquid, wash and dry immediately after use.
The unit features a 650 Watts Heavy Duty Motor (110v - 60Hz) with an automatic overload cut-off system. In the event that you need to restart the machine after an overload trip-off, wait a few minutes before pressing the red reset switch easily found at the bottom of the unit.
The Premier Viola is secured with rubber feet to ensure a firm grip during usage.
This Mixer Grinder has undergone extensive field trials and comes with a one-year warranty.
When machine is brand new, you may detect a new-motor smell. This should dissipate with the first few uses. This will, in no way, impact the food being made. It is recommended to hold the lid securely in place while using your Premier Mixer Grinder.
Materials Used - Basic Unit: First Quality ABS Plastic | Jars: Stainless Steel | Dome & Flat Lid: Transparent Polycarbonate and opaque Polypropylene lids | Blades: Stainless Steel.
Up to 30 minutes of continuous use. Spare parts are kept in stock and generally ship within 24 hours.