How to make Idli and dosa batter with Premier Wonder Grinder
Preparing Idli / Dosa batter with Super G mixer grinder
1. Idli rice socked in water for 6 hrs (Maximum quantity suggested for for medium jar)
2. Sock Urad dal for 4 hrs (4 pars rice : 1 part urad dal)
3. Drain water from soaked urad dal and transfer to medium jar and blend to smooth paste. 1 minute 8X video speed
4.Add cold water at intermediate intervals this will avoid thick batter and also reduce heat. 1 minute 8X video speed. transfer the batter to container.
5. Transfer socked rice to medium jar blend to smooth paste. 2 minute 8X video speed.
6. Mix both batters together prepare in batches for large quantity.
7. Add 1 tsp of rock salt to the batter.
8. Cover and rest on warm place for 8 to 10 hrs till the batter ferments.