Annalakshmi Commercial Tilting Wet Grinder 20 Litre
After selling commercial equipment through restaurant consultants for well over a decade, DTNJ is now offering highest-quality wet grinders directly to the trade to guarantee the best prices and highest quality customer service. With Annalakshmi Tilting Wet Grinders, it’s easy to create authentic idli, vada, dosa, Masala and chutney.
Available in 5, 10 and 20 liter sizes, these grinders offer modern convenience of tilting and ease of use and are designed to be a workhorse in any commercial Indian kitchen. Offering higher capacities than traditional models, these machines are designed for commercial caterers, restaurants, and Temple kitchens and also offer greater control over the grinding process thanks to a spring tension system.
The unit’s natural granite roller stones are easier to handle and lighter in weight than traditional grinders. Average grinding time for a batch of rice and lentils is 30 minutes. For greatest durability, the grinder is a belt drive with a heavy-duty gearbox for years of reliable performance with no oil change required for up to five years.
The grinder is made from high-quality, natural stones and Stainless steel. Its tilting mechanism facilitates emptying of the drum for greater ease of use.
Requiring no cumbersome set up and/or installation, this Annalakshmi Wet Grinder is plug and play ready and can be customized to run at 110V and 220 V, single or three-phase power at 60Hz.
All electrical components are UL certified. Heavy duty motor is USA made.
All spare parts are stocked in the USA for quick replacements.
Please note that this machine is not designed for Chocolate Refining or Nut Butter Production.
- 3.5 kgs of unsoaked rice or 0.5 Kgs of Urad dal for 5 Liter grinder
- 7 kgs of unsoaked rice or 1.0 Kgs of Urad dal for 10 Liter grinder
- 14 kgs of unsoaked rice or 2.0 Kgs of Urad dal for 20 liter grinder
- Sturdy build to withstand the rotational forces of the machine.
- Motor, wiring, and switches installed in the USA.
- Available in 5, 10 liter and 20 liter capacity.
- Polished Stainless steel outer shell for hygiene and easy maintenance.
- Space Efficient and Compact footprint.
- All units have 110V motor, single phase.
- All units have built in on/off switch.
- Highest quality gear box for years of trouble-free performance.
- Motor customization available.
- Drum and roller stone holders are made using 304 grade Stainless steel.
- Ergonomic handle is provided to help in tilting the machine.
- All mating metal surfaces are rubber mounted to reduce vibration and increase the performance of the grinder.
- Easy access on/off switch built into the machine.
- Drum speed is standard at approximately 130 rpm.
Free shipping within the Continental US. DTNJ will also handle shipping expenses associated with machine repair and spare parts delivery for units within the warranty year.
- Model: 20 Liter Tilting
- Motor: 1.5 HP, 110 V or 220V
- Max amps: 20
- Transmission: single belt and gear box
- Nominal drum speed: 130 rpm
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty